Jul 4, 2010

Purple and Orange at 365...

I'm posting out of sequence, but "oh well"... 


Today's overcast and cold (very un-July), and I don't feel like housework (when do I?).  I've enjoyed the week of colour challenges so much at 365 Cards, that I thought I'd finish off the week by completing the two remaining challenges, which are two of my fave colours.  :)   Thanks for poppin' by!  


Day 124: Purple


Day 125: Orange

Purple Card:  Card Base - Dollar Store; Design Paper - Basic Grey; Glitter Paper - DCWV; Sentiment - Stampendous; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Bling - Swarovski; Ribbon - stash.  Spellbinders "Fancy Tags" die.


Orange Card: Card Base - CTMH; Design Paper - Basic Grey; Sentiment - CTMH; Giant RicRac Ribbon - Rusty Pickle;

9 comments:

Rose said...

sorry your having yucky weather :( your cards are awesome and that purple one is divine :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cards.. Its has been a fun week isnt it..

Love your purple esp.. so gorgeous the pattern paper witht he matching tag n roses.. lovely

Lynnda said...

Both cards are gorgeous... love them....sweet...xx

Birgit said...

Thank you for your kind comment! Your cards are beautiful-Love the purple one and the take on the sketch is so pretty

Bernadette Bliss said...

Wonderful cards, both of them. Congratulations on being guest designer on 365! Also, thanks for visiting my Blog and your kind comment.

Sharanda said...

I LOOOVE this card!! For some reason it just makes me think of memories (none in particular...just gives me that "memories" feeling). TFS! :o)

Cindy Groh said...

Love that giant rick rack. Fabulous cards.

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute cards tfs!!!

CarolAnne - camdesign said...

Hi Carolyn, did not know you had a blog... your cards should be framed! Oh my their amazing, right back at you, you rock more...x