InkyFingersRule left me a note saying to come get this award, I was completely floored. What a lovely tribute from a talented crafter! Thank you so much, Beth! Take a boo at Beth's blog - it's heaps o' fun ~ and inspirational, too.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person's blog who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers
6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
7 facts about Carolyn:
1) My old dog, Riko, crafts with me. He's my constant companion and waits patiently close to my desk while I work. I like to break for doggie kisses (so does he)
2) I work full-time in sales, selling annual maintenance for a software company. It's actually a lot of fun... and it pays for my paper addiction.
3) I have an aversion to symmetry. I can appreciate it in other people's creations and/or homes, but I can't bring myself to make anything so 'balanced'. What that says about me... don't know & don't care! LOL
4) I am afraid of heights, and get the heebie-jeebies looking off a 3rd floor balcony (but I don't let it stop me from going places or doing things... so I guess I'm more stubborn than I am afraid)
5) I've seen "The Princess Bride" 20 times, and find it amusing to tell people to "Have fun storming the castle!"
6) I still don't have a high school diploma... I was too busy skipping class and being a rotten teenager, but when I took a couple of semesters of adult enrollment college courses years later, I achieved a 4.08 GPA. Oh, what I could have been if I had only applied myself! LOL
7) I love reading, writing, and am a complete word nerd. I own a ridiculous amount of dictionaries and thesauri and have bookmarked 'dictionary.com'. Actually, the best gift I ever received from my husband isn't jewelry... it was a huge leatherbound Funk & Wagnell's complete English language dictionary. I cried.
And my 7 nominees are all women who have inspired me. Here they are(in no particular order):
1) Patty J at Cherish Each Precious Day. I love her blog and her attitude!
2) I've been following Michelle's Blog, Journey of a Gypsy, ever since I discovered blogging. Her talent with paper is astounding, and her writing a joy...
3) Piali's Touch of Creation is a must see for me.
4) Paula at The Paper Spa is one talented lady... and one lovely soul. She's always so encouraging!
5) Amy at Tsuruta Designs ~ As part of the design team at 365 cards, she brings so much talent to the table (or to the computer screen) and I'm always inspired by her sense of fun and adventure. Her cards are delightful, and I've come to know her as the cheerleader at 365 cards.... always, always, always encouraging!
6) Another 365 card DT member, whose blog I never miss is Tammy's Addicted to Paper. Besides being able to totally relate to the title of her blog (I can stop buying paper any time, I just don't want to!) her cards are simply incredible.
7) Susan (One4Joy) is an incredible talent! Seriously. She's an artiste... a virtuoso... and she has challenged me to think outside the box... literally.
I am so glad that each of these ladies share their creations, and little bits of their lives, on their blogs.