Apr 25, 2010

365 Cards - Days 54 - 56


Day 54 - Fancy Folds   


The challenge was to create a "Joy Fold" card, which I had never done - but I certainly was inspired by the examples from Sophie and the other participants (one benefit from being late to post).  I had so much fun that I made two!  :D

For both I  used the "Earth Love" DP from Cosmo Cricket.  I really like the soft colours in this line - they work beautifully with the kraft card stock I just ordered from Paper Source.




Day 55 - On Pins and Needles  

We needed to incorporate pins as decoration and needles for the purpose of stitching somewhere on the card - otherwise anything goes.  I kept with the sewing theme of pins and needles and created this card using the "Material Girl" line of paper from Cosmo Cricket.  (LOVE!)  This one will go to Mom, who loves quilting and other needlework... both Mother's Day and her 70th birthday next month...


Day 56 - Super Sketchy Sunday  Pam's sketches are always fun!   Hope you like my take on it!


I've been having some trouble leaving comments on other people's blogs (sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't)   I love looking at everyone's entries, and I am very inspired by everyone's unique take for a single challenge.  I just wish I could leave y'all a note to let you know how you've inspired me...  

 Thanks for poppin' by!

7 comments:

Ladies Prayer Group said...

I love the colors of this card. Very nice card.

Anonymous said...

love all your cards :)... love that pom pom ribbons.. and soft colours :D

~amy~ said...

Fun stuff!!! Ispy poms!!!

Unknown said...

These are lovely!!

TesaB said...

Beautiful! All of them! that joy fold is my favorite I think, gorgeous colors and ahhhh the poms!!!

Rose said...

awesome cards!! the pins and needles one is my fav :)

~ Sophia ~ said...

WOW!!
All these cards are fantastic!
Love how you twisted the sketch and created that tall card! *Yummie*