Apr 28, 2010

365 Cards - Day 59

Today's challenge: Moving Parts

I was completely WOWED by Kim's example.  Man, that girl's got some crazy creative streak!  LOL   My card's got one moving part - the propeller (and that doesn't move that easily, either, despite using an eyelet in the prop to allow the thing... in theory... to move freely over the brad)

Despite it's sad lack of independent movement, I really like this card.  I think it's fun and would be a cute one to give to a little girl or boy, who likes to dream big...

Cheers!
Carolyn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous... I love the nice big plane with a moving propelller,, nice :)

~amy~ said...

well, I LOVE your card....super fun!!!

Kim Mc said...

Absolutely PERFECT, Carolyn!! I found I had to bend the brad "spokes" (not sure what they're called) in about half so that they allowed the piece to move...just in case you even want to do this again! :) That patterned paper is spot on too! Thanks for you kind words and so glad that you're back playing with us again...next time let us know where you go as I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth! :)

Aloha, Kim
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!

Shelly R Wilson said...

Very nice... Great paper piecing!