Apr 27, 2010

365 Cards - Day 58 + more

It is really fun to see how the other ladies interpreted Pam's challenge called "Crazy 8's"   She was looking for us to incorporate 3 quantities of 8 on our cards.  LOL  Put down that coffee, Pam... back away from the Kahlua.

Any how, here's my contribution.  8 birds, 8 presents, 8 jewels.  CAS... and go figure, I completed a Christmas card before December 15th!  (Now watch me misplace it or forget it and have to make another one anyway)



I've been very busy with the cardmaking - not just the challenges - gearing up for the breast cancer fund raiser in the fall.  I sell my cards for $5 each, with $4 from each one going to my Run for the Cure team at the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.  

Here are a few of my latest not-for-challenge creations.  I'm not very confident about my colouring, but I'm practicing and hoping to improve my technique.  I'm taking a Copic class next week, and I'm really excited about it!


Thanks for dropping by...
Carolyn

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent cards...LOVE the poms:) Your coloring is fabbie and such a great cause!

Anonymous said...

wow... I love your cards.. and so touched that you are doing it for a cause.. your colourings seem great dear ( i dont colour so much too, not so great at it yet).. thanks for your wonderful comments at my blog :) happy card making :)