Aug 2, 2009
I Am Doubly Honoured...
What a wonderful week! I've been doubly honoured to have received this "Circle of Friends" award from two very kind and wonderful ladies. Thanks Chrissie & Jenny!
Rules are, I have to give 5 facts about myself before I pass this award on to 5 more friends. Aaargh! I've just come up with 7 facts on the blog below... and I'm running out of good facts (I'm not all that interesting!) Oh well, here goes:
1. I just received a raise at work (yay me!) and promptly went online and spent the entire thing on paper-crafting! (Silhouette SD + stamps + paper!!)
2. I love the dollar store. Great craft supplies.... cheap, cheap, cheap.
3. I married my first serious boyfriend when I was 19. Harvey & I are still married, and I adore him. He honestly wants to see every new card I create and is my biggest fan.
4. Cheesecake is my favourite food, and I think it's cruel that it's fattening.
5. I love thunder storms and lightning. Why pay so many thousands for a fireworks show, when God does it better for free?!
Without further adieu, here are the 5 friends I nominate for this award:
Chrissie, Jenny (back at ya sistahs! You are both so encouraging and wonderful) Sherry, Linby & SAM.