Apr 5, 2011

365 Cards - Days 35 & 36

My craft room is a disaster right now.... there's paper everywhere, ribbons, buttons all over the desk top, and I couldn't be happier.  That's the way I roll, ladies and gents.  I craft for keeps!!  When it's neat, I haven't been playin'... oh, and I've been playin'!!    Here are two I finished this evening (can you tell I was in a glittery mood today?  I went kinda nuts with my DCWV glitter stack).

365 Cards - Day 35 Up in the Air.
3 things in the air: cloud, kite, birds


365 Cards - Day 36 Colour Scheme
Green, Orange, Blue
I bought a pack of googly eyes on the weekend at the dollar store, and I was dying to use them on a card, so I stuck 'em on my BasicGrey Lime Rickey birdie.  Flippin' cute!  I love googly eyes... I even like say it "googly eyes".  Gosh, they're fun!   I can't wait to use these on a monster card.  Monsters are always fun when they google.  :)

G'night, and have a crafty tomorrow!



9 comments:

Ladies Prayer Group said...

Cute cards! Finding my googly eyes was the highlight of organizing my craft space, not that things are always put away... My work space is always messy when I'm crafting too.

Mark Angel said...

Love the Kite, i was thiking of doing a kite, but use some prima paper with a plane on it

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind comment - I'm Canadian too - from Ontario - I'm also following ur blog - Love the glitter.
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Aaww....such pretty cards! Lovely! Great accents and touch! :)
Tks for stopping by and for your kind words! :)

Rose said...

LOL girl i would love to know who you send the first one to and what they think of being told to "fly a kite!" (we said that when i was young instead of "go to H E double toothpicks") LOL

can't go wrong with a cute bird with googly eyes!! :)

Carolyn V said...

Um, in Canada, that's H-E-double HOCKEY sticks... LOL

Dee said...

love your cards. the kite one is great. love popping in to see your creations. i've left an award for you at http://cardwithd.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Wonderful cards - and that sentiment on the second card gave me a chuckle :)

MicheleV said...

Hi Carolyn!
Hope all is well with you. I hope no posts mean you are enjoying summer?! I miss seeing your wonderful creations!

Take Care