Mar 13, 2011

365 Cards - Super Sketchy Sunday + a few extras

I love working from Pam's sketches for 365 Cards' Super Sketchy Sunday!   The design team always provides some rockin' examples, and it's just plain fun to play along!  Here's my take on the sketch:


This card is going to someone I don't know - a woman named Penny, a friend of Patti J's who needs a pick-me-up right now.  Find out how you can help, too on Patti's blog: Cherish Each Precious Day.

DP by BoBunny; Sentiment by KaiserCraft; Tim Holtz Grungeboard; dollar store bling.  Button and flower from stash.

*****
Now for two 'just because' cards.  Last week I was chosen as the winner of Robyn's Fetish sponsored week, and made these two with my new digis from Robyn:



Well, I've spent a whole lotta time crafting this weekend  (I LOVE it!!) but now comes the time to get some housework done.  The laundry and vacuuming awaits (damn it!)

Stay crafty!


5 comments:

Rose said...

laundry can wait!! lol

girl your take on the sketch is awesome! *where is the heart with wings from? is it TH??

your just because cards are fantastic, love the one with the bird eating the watermellon :)

wendipooh13 said...

great cards and I LOVE LOVE the wings!!!! They rock!!!! way to go with the sketch

Manuela Navarro said...

Como me gusta ese corazón!!
Me encanta esta tarjeta.

~ Sophia ~ said...

Simply love your card! The winged heart is to die for!

Thanks for playing along with us on 365 Cards.

bingo card said...

Hi......
Spring yellow and mom cards look awesome.I love them.
Thanks for sharing.

Christmas Bingo Cards