Mar 24, 2011

365 Cards - 4 Challenge Blitz

What a craft-fest this evening!  Fun, fun, fun...  beats the heck outta watchin' TV!!   It's been one heck of a week at work (so far) and I really needed to do something that was just for me.  So I took Pam up on her crazy alphabet themed challenges this week at 365 Cards... what a hoot!

Day 21:
A - Alpha Stickers or Stamps (the word 'fun' were CTMH alpha stamps)
B - Blue - tickets
C - Circle - do you see it?  The jeweled flower centre!  :-)
Day 22: 
D - Distressed - big time.  Distress Inked within an inch of its life!
E - Envelope.  Yup... burgundy, holding the tag
F - Fringe.  Fun 'eyelash'  yarn.
Day 23: 
G - Grosgrain.   The mauve ribbon
H - Heart.   DP... look closely...they're there...
I - Ink.  Stamped image, Distress Ink, and Copic colouring!
Day 24:
M - Marker.  Ha!!  I tried a little Copic edge on the green circle, but didn't like it.
(so it's under the ribbon!)
N - Number.  HB2U  :-)
O - Orange.  Ticket, DP, Nestied circle & twine.  Viva l'orange!!

That was truly fun, but now I'm tired.  The craft room's a complete disaster after that flurry of creativity, but I don't give a poop.  I'll close the door, and no one will see it.

Have a crafty day!




4 comments:

Kajikit said...

Great job on all those cards!

Rose said...

what FUN!!
and look at you, learning to "stretch" the rules!! marker under the ribbon! LOL sounds like something i would do!! *sigh* i am so proud of you!!! ;)

Kim Mc said...

I love your take on today's "GHI" challenge at 365 Cards! And watch out that Rose doesn't pull you to the rebel-side! Thanks for playing with us again and hope to see you next week too!
Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT

Hannah said...

HAHA! The "marker under the ribbon" made me LOL. All of these are great! Thanks for sharing :-)