Sep 16, 2009

365 Cards - Challenge 200

365 Cards Day 2oo - It's what's inside that counts.
The inside of your card, that is.... the theme is "I miss you"

On the inside of the card, there should be a message with those words or something similar. On the front of the card, there should be an image that adequately conveys that message without a sentiment on the outside.

I chose one of my fave stamps - he's a sad and funny little giraffe stamp. He does look kinda lonely. I cheated a bit on the sentiment thingy by putting 2/3 of the word "fun" on the front. Live dangerously, right Gloria?!! The punchline's inside the card, so I contend that it fits the challenge!

Cardstock - Bazzill; Design Paper - Basic Grey; DieCuts - Basic Grey; Image - Dog Gone Stamps; Watercolour pencils - CTMH; Diamond Stickles & mini buttons from stash.

Thanks for stopping by my little space in Blogworld.
See you later, I'm off to catch some Zees.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Brilliant!
Chrissie

Shelia said...

Carolyn, this is just too cute. I love the giraffe, and how you worked it into the challenge.

Pamela Wade said...

Very cute card! Love that giraffe! ~~Pam

Anonymous said...

Great card, and the giraffe is just the best, you did such a fun job with it. I love your new blog lay out and topper.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so cool U Rock GF! Beth

Heather said...

Carolyn this is just brilliant!!! The colours and papers are superb and that giraffe - awe - I just want to give him a big hug. Your inside sentiment follows through perfectly and if that's classed as cheating - I say "cheat away" honey - it's just perfect.
hugs Heather xx

Annie@Ambriel said...

oh my... i love your beautiful cards.. unconventional and fun and meaningful. wonderful! Love to see more of your work. Thanks for dropping by my blog :)